Fleetwood Mac Vinyl Sweeps Rules
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AND HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
FLEETWOOD MAC: 1969-1972 Vinyl Sweepstakes
2013 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The FLEETWOOD MAC: 1969-1972 Vinyl Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12PM Eastern Standard Time ("E.S.T.") on August 20, 2013 (the time and date previously set forth is referred to herein as the “Start Date”) and ends 12PM E.S.T. on September 30, 2013 (the time and date previously set forth is referred to herein as the “End Date”) (the period between the Start Date and End Date sometimes referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico, who, as of the Start Date: (a) have reached the age of majority in their state of residency at time of entry; and (b) have online access. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Rhino Entertainment company and its respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: Beginning on the Start Date and by the End Date, [complete an official entry form on the registration page available at http://www.rhino.com/article/win-a-copy-of-fleetwood-mac-1969-1972 (“Registration Page”) with your name and email Address (“Entry”). Entries must be received by 11:59AM E.S.T. on the End Date. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to Entries submitted through the Registration Page or via email, as applicable. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes. One Entry per participant. All Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. Winner Selection: Three (3) potential winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible Entries received on or about September 30, 2013. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters related to these Official Rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prizes: The winner will receive a copy of the FLEETWOOD MAC: 1969-1972 on vinyl(Approximate Retail Value: $79.98). Any and all taxes on the prizes, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein are the sole responsibility of the prize recipients. The prizes are not transferable. No prize substitutions or transfers allowed, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prizes will be awarded. In the unlikely event that any portion of the prize is cancelled or undeliverable for any reason the winner agrees that Sponsor has no further obligations to the winner other than delivery of the remainder of the prize, if any.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such Entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to Entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning Entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate Entries or entry information, whether caused by the users of any website related to the Sweepstakes or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission to any website related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to Entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect Entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible Entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITE WWW.RHINO.COM OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE.
8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State.
9. Winners’ Names: For the name(s) of the winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by October 1, 2013 and received by October 8, 2013 to: The FLEETWOOD MAC: 1969-1972 Vinyl Sweepstakes: Rhino Entertainment Company, 3400 W. Olive Avenue, 5th Floor, Burbank, CA 91505 Attn: Lauren Goldberg.
10. Removal From Future Sweepstakes Mailings : To have your name and email address removed from Sponsor’s future sweepstakes mailings, please click the applicable unsubscribe link. Sponsor will process your request within 60 days.
Sponsored by: Rhino Entertainment Company, 3400 W. Olive Avenue, 5th Floor, Burbank, CA 91505 Attn: Lauren Goldberg.
© 2013. Rhino Entertainment Company. Printed in U.S.A. All rights reserved.